How to play AI Charades
- One of the players, the Creator, chooses a card. Each card has a prompt with a number of blank spaces for nouns, verbs, or adjectives.
- The Creator fills out the blanks by asking the other players for each word, creating the final version of the prompt. They have to keep the prompt secret while asking for the words.
- Once all the blanks are filled, the Creator inputs the prompt into the AI, which creates an image based on the description.
- The other players have to guess the original prompt based on the images, gaining a point if they do so. If nobody guesses the exact prompt, the Creator gives out a point to whoever they think came the closest to figuring it out.
- Choose another player to assume the role of the Creator and start from the beginning!
Play AI Charades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy AI Charades?
Cards are now available online for sale.
Is the AI included?
Yes, you can access a trial of the AI included with the game at https://www.aipuzzlebox.com.
How do I play AI Charades?
Draw a card, fill out a prompt, enter the prompt into the AI, witness the creation with your friends.
How many cards do I get?
The deck comes with 52 handcrafted prompt cards in a variety of styles, mediums, and actions specifically designed for the AI.
Can I view a gallery of AI created images?
Yes, a gallery is available at www.aipuzzlebox.com/gallery.
Is there multiplayer?
You can play the game with multiple friends on one device (pass your phone around, on a TV or laptop screen).
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on online multiplayer!
How does shipping work?
Check your confirmation email for a tracking number. If you have any questions, send us an email or chat.
We can ship games almost anywhere in the world, and orders will usually arrive in 1-2 weeks. Additional taxes and duties may apply to your international order.
How I do return my order?
If you want to return something unopened that you purchased in the last six months, we can help you out. We offer returns in the US only, and it’s up to the customer (that’s you) to pay for return shipping costs. Contact us and we’ll get the process rolling.
You can view that here. We will never share your information with any sketchy third party for marketing tactics and whatnot.
We would love to hear from you: email@example.com.